Itís all in the name!†Youíve heard the expression and for this promotion it couldnít be any more accurate. Interactive Promotions Group will select a monogram prior to the start of your promotion and if a lucky contestant's initials matches the winning monogram on file then the contestant wins big. Your lucky winnerís name will be in lights and theyíll have a little extra cash in their back pocket.
Here's how it works:
Did your radio station or company just change its name?
Benefits of Name Game contest coverage:
- On the day that the station is celebrating a name change, advertise the Name Game promotion as a chance for 25 lucky listeners to win big!
- Tell your listeners during your morning show the designated hour that a special song will be played.
- During the specified hour, play that song and wait for the callers to dial in.
- Take the first 25 callers and see if any of their monograms match the one provided to you by Interactive Promotions Group. If one of those 25 callers has the matching initials they win big!
- Keep in mind that this promotion can be adapted for a tradeshow, showroom, party or virtually any other situation.
- Name Game is easy to run and cost effective for multiple contestants.
- Prize promotions like Name Game are a proven way to increase listeners and boost numbers for your station.
- In addition to supplying contest coverage for the event, Interactive Promotions Group will also work with you to create an original way to run the promotion specified to your station.