Batter Up! These fun and challenging baseball promotions will add excitement to your typical day at the ball park. Interactive Promotions Group's baseball contests will allow you to give one lucky fan the opportunity to take home the grand prize. Certain contests will also allow the fans to win big based on the achievements of the home team.
Fan Participation Contests
- Target Toss: Test your contestant’s accuracy and give them a chance to win big! Give your participant the opportunity to show off their throwing arm and see if they can pitch through a target. The size of the target can vary so you get to decide how challenging the contest will be!
- Home Run Swing: Give your contestant the chance to feel like Babe Ruth! Home Run Swing gives your lucky batter 3 swings out of 5 pitches to hit it out of the ballpark. If they hit a long fly ball over the outfield wall then they take home the grand prize!
Team Achievement Promotions
- 3 Strikes, You Win! A little twist on the old “3 strikes you’re out” rule. In this contest the contestant will get to throw three pitches from the pitchers mound. If all three go through the target in the strike zone then your contestant wins the grand prize!
- Prize Pitch: A great way to get the sponsor or company involved in the promotion especially radio stations! Your company gets to pick a number and if the home team scores a home run on that numbered pitch either in one game or whole season one lucky fan in the ballpark wins the grand prize.
- Home Run Hole: A contest that brings together the fans and team while also getting the sponsor’s name known. Create a sign with the sponsor name and make a hole somewhere on it then place the sign in home run territory beyond the outfield. Select one lucky fan from the ballpark and if a home team player hits a home run through the hole that lucky fan walks away a winner!
- Back-to-Back Home Run / Back-to-Back-to-Back Home Run: This promotion is a great way to get the stadium involved in rooting for the home team! Test your players Home Run accuracy with the Back to Back Home Run Inning. Interactive Promotions Group will randomly select an inning and if your home team can come through with two home runs in a row then one lucky fan will be a winner! Want to make this promotion even more challenging, Interactive Promotions Group offers a Back-to-Back-to-Back Home Run contest where the home team must hit three home runs in a row in a designated inning in order for one of the fans to go home with the grand prize!
- Grand Slam Game/Inning: A Grand Slam for the home team is always exciting but making a promotion out of it and offering a cash prize for one lucky fan creates even more enthusiasm! If one of the batters from the home team can hit a grand slam during the game then one fan walks away a winner! Make it even more challenging and have Interactive Promotions Group designate a specific inning where the batter has to hit the grand slam in order for someone to win the grand prize!!
- Hit for the Cycle: The Hit for the Cycle contest is a great way to create excitement with the crowd! If one player from the home team can hit a single, double, triple, and a home run all in one game then one lucky fan from the stadium wins! That batter is sure to be a crowd pleaser when his talents let someone go home a grand prize winner.
- Inside the Park Home Run Inning: Not all home runs are based on how hard a player can hit the ball, sometimes it is about the speed and how fast the player can get around the bases! With the Inside the Park Home Run promotion Interactive Promotions Group will randomly select an inning and if a home team player can hit a home run without the ball actually leaving the stadium then one lucky fan goes home a winner!
- No-Hitter Game: Challenge the pitcher’s skills while giving away a big prize! A no-hitter game means no one from the opposing team gets on base for a hit and is a great accomplishment for any pitcher. If the home team pitcher can successfully throw a no-hitter game then one lucky fan in the stadium goes home a winner!
- Perfect Game: Three up and three down! A perfect game is an extraordinary achievement for any pitcher! A perfect game consists of no hits, no walks and no players getting on base! If the pitcher can successfully accomplish a perfect game then one lucky fan walks away with the prize.
- Strike Out the Side: Challenge the pitcher’s skills for a particular inning while giving away a big prize! If the home team pitcher can successfully strike out the first three batters in a particular inning then one lucky fan in the stadium goes home a winner!
- Triple Play Inning: With the Triple Play Contest the home team will be challenged on defense! Interactive Promotions Group will designate an inning and when the home team takes the field during that inning they will be tested on their speed to see if they can get three outs in one play! If the defense achieves a Triple Play then one loyal fan will win big!
- 7 in the 7th: This prize promotion is a great way to get the fans involved and keep them cheering for their home team. If the home team can score 7 runs in the 7th inning then one randomly selected fan from the crowd will be the grand prize winner!
- Steal Home Inning (home team): The Steal Home Promotion is a great way to get the crowd involved while testing the players speed! Interactive Promotions Group will select one inning, if the runner on third can steal home plate and score a run for the home team, one lucky fan from the crowd will go home a winner!