Looking to add some excitement at half-time? The contests below are a great way to draw a bigger crowd to your next event and an even better way to raise money! Whether you want to run a contest that is quick and easy like a Half Court Shot or a crowd pleaser like an NBA 3 Point Shootout, any of these basketball promotions are sure to rally the crowd!
Fan Participation Contests
- Half Court Shot: Pick a lucky fan from the crowd and see if they have what it takes to sink a shot from half court. If they are lucky enough to make the shot then they win the grand prize! We also offer half-court contests where the contestant would have to sink 2 for 2 or 2 for 3.
- Three Quarter Court Shot: Looking to do something a little different? Why not add a three-quarter court shot. One lucky contestant gets a chance to make a shot from that spot on the court.
- Full Court Shot: If you really have confidence in your crowd, why not pick the full court shot. The person that is selected will have one shot to make a basket from the other end of the court.
- Progressive Shots: The progressive shot contest is one of our most popular contests. The fan that is fortunate enough to get picked has 30 seconds to make a lay-up, a free throw, a three-point shot, and a half-court shot. If they make all four shots they take home the grand prize!
- Around the World: For this promotion the contestant must sink five out of five three-point shots in 30 seconds. Each of the five balls will be positioned at five different places around the three-point arch.
- NBA Three Point Shootout: The NBA three-point shootout is similar to the Around the World promotion. The lucky contestant will have to shoot and successfully make 8 out of 10 three-point shot from the top of the arch. He or she will have 25 seconds to the sink their shots and if they can make 8 out of 10 they go home a winner!
Team Achievement Promotions
- Pick-A-Spot: Pick-A-Spot is a great basketball promotion for someone who is looking to do something a little out of the ordinary. The contestant that is chosen from the crowd will be able to pick where they take their shot. Sounds easy right? Once they pick their spot on the floor they will get two shots. If they can make one shot at each basket, from the same spot on the floor, they take home the grand prize!
- NCAA Score Prediction: Spice up your next bar event by adding an exciting prize promotion! Before the next big rival teams go head to head have everyone at the event guess the score of the game. If you are looking to involve multiple fans you may want to run the contest that requires the contestants to guess both the score at halftime and the final score. However, if you want to give only one lucky fan the chance to win big have them guess just the final score. If one of your lucky basketball fans correctly guesses the score they will go home a winner, after they buy the next round of drinks of course!
- NCAA Bracket: Make March Madness even crazier with an NCAA bracket prediction from Interactive Promotions Group. Gather all of your contestantsí brackets and submit them to us before the start of the tournament. Once the NCAA champion is named Interactive Promotions Group will evaluate your brackets and see if there is a winner! If one of the brackets has all of the correct predictions then that lucky contestant will win the grand prize. This promotion can be done with either a full bracket of 64 games or just with the Sweet 16.