Test your customers’ luck with the chance to win a grand prize by running this fun-filled, interactive promotion. You will provide Interactive Promotions Group with a list of 10 items or names, such as sports teams, vehicle models, songs, product offerings, etc. Prior to the event, we will generate a list comprised of these items in a specific winning order. Simply have your contestants arrange the list of items you provide them and if their order matches our predetermined winning sequence, they win!
Simple as 1-2-3…
- Decide on the prize you want to giveaway, the number of contestants you want to have participate and the list item they will have to correctly order.
- Determine which game features and options from the list below that you would like to incorporate into your promotion.
- Select how your contestants will play the game by choosing from the various game play choices: a Deluxe Kiosk display with a 42” screen, an iPad Kiosk Stand, a Handheld iPad or an online version (players can access and play anywhere via a unique URL).
Game Features & Options
- Customer Information Collection & Reporting Gain insight into the patrons you are attracting by asking for user information before allowing participants to submit their ordered list.
- Registration Code Require entrants to provide a predetermined code in order to play.
- Promotion Limitations Restrict contestants from the promotion based on state and/or their age.
- Guaranteed Prizes Offer additional prizes for contestants to win instantly. You determine the prizes available, how many can be won and the times a prize should be awarded.
- Email & SMS Communication Send entrants an automatic personalized and branded email and/or text message upon playing.
Game Play Choices
A sample version of the Lucky List game can be played below.
It took us 17 regular season games to see a student successfully sink the half-court shot for a year of tuition, but I gotta tell you, after handing him the giant check, it was well worth the wait!
R. Keller Flagler College