Drive traffic to your business and increase customer engagement by offering a huge prize giveaway with one of our fun-filled digital promotions. These contests are perfect for events of all kinds, including showrooms, trade shows, retail locations and charity fundraisers. Interactive Promotions Group offers a variety of different game types, all of which are playable on any device and can be custom-designed to complement your brand. Increase excitement by also offering smaller guaranteed prizes.
Simple as 1-2-3…
- Decide on which promotion you would like to run, the prize you want to giveaway and the number of contestants you want to have participate in the contest.
- Determine which game features and options from the list below that you would like to incorporate into your promotion.
- Select how your contestants will play the game by choosing from the various game play choices: a Deluxe Kiosk display with a 42” screen, an iPad Kiosk Stand, a Physical Vault with an iPad (only available for the Crack the Vault promotion), a Handheld iPad or an online version (players can access and play anywhere via a unique URL).
Game Features & Options
- Customer Information Collection & Reporting Gain insight into the patrons you are attracting by asking for user information before allowing participants to play.
- Registration Code Require entrants to provide a predetermined code in order to play. Not applicable for the Choose the Champ promotion.
- Promotion Limitations Restrict contestants from the promotion based on state and/or their age.
- Guaranteed Prizes Offer additional prizes for contestants to win instantly. You determine the prizes available, how many can be won and the times a prize should be awarded.
- Email & SMS Communication Send entrants an automatic personalized and branded email and/or text message upon playing.
Game Play Choices
A sample version of the Crack the Vault game can be played below.
It took us 17 regular season games to see a student successfully sink the half-court shot for a year of tuition, but I gotta tell you, after handing him the giant check, it was well worth the wait!
R. Keller Flagler College