Yes, both Black Friday and Cyber Monday are based around the notion of sales, discounts, and deals. One is for brick-and-mortars and the other is based online, but when it comes to hosting your own sale or promotion, both require different strategies in order to work in your favor. Both have benefits and whether one is better than the other, is up for you to decide. You have to weigh the pros and cons, and determine what works best for your business. Who knows, you may be able to profit off of incorporating both. Or creating a weekend-long celebration of sales! We are sure your customers would appreciate that as well as your bottom line!
With so many retail stores closing and going bankrupt, you may be a little hesitant to want to start anything new. But traditional doesn’t always work if you are looking to reel in new customers. If you are a retailer who wants to obtain new customers and/or keep existing ones, we have the perfect promotions to do just that.
You can connect with new customers using Direct Mail Promotions! Invite local residents to your store for a chance to win the grand prize during your Black Friday event!
Do you think your customer can Bank It On Black Friday? Have fans register on their way into a game and then select one lucky contestant to take a half-court shot for the chance to win the ultimate Black Friday giveaway! Or if your fans are more into football, you can literally Kick-Off Black Friday with an event that sports fans will love. Pick 6 lucky customers for the NFL games going on over Thanksgiving and assign each finalist a different team. If one of those teams returns a kickoff for a TD in the game that team’s finalist goes home with a new car as the grand prize!
This cost-effective promotion is a great way to create excitement around your brand, increase revenue, build your customer database and reward consumers. Simply advertise on your product packaging unique prize codes that customers will then enter on your website to see if they are the winner. If the predetermined winning code is entered then IPG pays for the prize!
Benefits Of Having A Black Friday Promotion
- Customers have the ability to see, touch, smell, and or taste your product. This is an experience that you are creating for your customer that is hard to replicate online.
- Black Friday Promotions works best for high traffic stores or centers like malls, where people can hop from store to store to get a deal. If you are located in this type of area, take advantage of the expected traffic.
- You have the opportunity to create fun and interactive Black Friday promotions. Have customers work for additional prizes or freebies with scavenger hunts or hidden deals.
Cyber Monday is the new Black Friday for many consumers. People love convenience more than anything. And our online contests offer the same convenience with a variety of different game types, all of which are playable on any device and can be custom-designed to complement your brand.
In order to take home the grand prize contestants must correctly arrange a set of 10 items or names in the predetermined winning sequence.
In this promotion, participants attempt to guess the winning combination that will open the vault and reveal the grand prize hidden inside.
Benefits Of Having A Cyber Monday Promotion
- You may think Monday has a bad rap for being a dreaded day for those who work, but actually, people like to shop while they’re at the office, using fast computers and high-speed connections. They are on the computer for most of the day, so it makes it easier to grab a deal.
- No pushing, shoving and long lines! This is a given. You can look-up videos on how chaotic shopping on Black Friday can be. With Cyber Monday, customers can sit on their couch and make purchases with a few clicks.
- You have the opportunity to promote your sale or promotion via social media, and or email marketing and have potential customers click on a link to specific products so people can go directly to the product pages to make their purchases. No line needed.
Still undecided? Well, who said that you have to pick? You’ll be happy to know that some major retailers like Amazon or Walmart hold sales all Thanksgiving week. We don’t want to give you the option of choosing a day, we more so want to distinguish the types of promotions you can hold whether you are an online or brick-and-mortar retailer. We hope this list of promotions and tips helps. If you want more information on different contests and promotions you can hold this season, give us a call at 888-882-5140.